It is our pleasure to inform you that 'International Invited Exhibition: 2018 GAMMA Young Artist Competition'
will be held at Yonsei University, Seoul, Republic of Korea Nov. 7-13, 2018.
Winners of '2018 GAMMA Young Artist Competition' were invited to exhibit their works in this year's
International Invited Exhibition.
International Invited Exhibition: 2018 GAMMA Young Artist Competition
- Mapping a Global Art and Cultural Landscape
1. Date: Nov. 7 - 13, 2018
2. Venue: Exhibition Hall
1st Floor, Samsung Library, Yonsei University
Seoul, Republic of Korea
3. Host: Center for Sustainable Culture and Service, Yonsei University
4. Organizer: Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Associations
University of Vienna
Fashion Art Research Center of China Central Academy of Fine Arts
Korean Scholars of Marketing Science
Korea Economic and Management Development Institute
LOD: Life on DNA
6. Exhibition Organizing Committee
Art Director: Juhyun Kim (City, University of London)
Assistant to the Art Director: Jiyoung Kim (Yonsei University)
7. Participating artists: 21
9. Guest Visit: 16:00 9th Nov., 2018
Brief History of GAMMA Young Artist Competition
1. 2018 GAMMA Young Artist Competition
- Over 1,000 works by 226 artists from 26 countries
- Venue: Hotel New Otani Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
2. 2017 GAMMA Young Artist Competition
- Over 1,000 works by 351 artists from 33 countries.
- Venue: University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
3. 2016 GAMMA Young Artist Competition
- Over 700 works by 301 artists from 31 countries
- Venue: Conrad Hong Kong, Hong Kong
You are cordially invited to 'Guest Visit' of 'International Invited Exhibition: 2017 GAMMA Young
Artist Competition' at 16:00 10th November, 2017.
Attached is a poster of 'International Invited Exhibition: 2018 GAMMA Young Artist Competition'.
Kyung Hoon Kim, DBA
Tel: +82 55 213 3346; Fax: +82 55 263 9096