Business to Business Marketing – Global Supply Chain Management
Call for Papers for Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science Special Issue
Deadline for submission: 15 March 2018
This issue focuses on current applications of the role of supply chain management in business marketing strategy. In particular, it applies to Global Supply Chain of input of raw material in the manufacture of business goods and services.
Business marketers invest considerable financial and human resources in creating supply chains to deliver products or services as promised and be considered as the supplier of choice. This issue will present the strategies that supply chain organisationsuse to maintain and enhance practices, reinforcing their reputation as the supplier of choice. Such organisations are increasingly focussing on providing functions of plan, source, access, and deliver value to the manufacture. In essence, this represents a shift from the notion of “supply chain” to “value chain” that is, tightly connected to the overall business strategy for supply chain organisations. With a focus on the supply of raw material in the manufacturing process of goods and services, potential topics include, but are not limited to:
· Value chain of raw material supply to large manufacturing entities across the globe
· Value chain of raw material supply to SMEs
· Role of value chain models, barriers and enablers
· Value of strategic cost management across supply chains
· Value provided by value chain organisations
· New market models in value chain for informal entrepreneurs in developing countries
· Value chain practices by supply chain organisations
· Road Vs Rail Vs Air transport Vs Shipping (impact of Baltic Dry Index)
A submission should include 3,000 to 9,000 words (including references) and up to 5 tables and/or figures. For style guidance and submission details, please see below:
The contribution of the paper should be clearly stated in the structured abstract and should be in accordance with ……. Closing date for submission is 15 March 2018.
Manuscript enquiries can be sent to the guest editor of this special issue.
Guest Editor: Prof. Samir Gupta, Monash University, email@example.com
Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rgam20/current