Issue of The Service Industries Journal on
¡°Political Branding in Turbulent Times¡±
Extended Abstract Submission
Deadline: Jan. 15, 2018
Full Paper Submission
Deadline: September 1, 2018
The Service Industries Journal (ABS 2015=2, SSCI Impact Factor: 0.776)
will publish a special issue on ¡°Political Branding in Turbulent Times¡± with
selected papers presented in a track called ¡°Political Branding in Turbulent
Times¡± in 2018 Global Marketing Conference at Tokyo (http://gammaconference.org/2018).
Topics of Political Branding in Turbulent Times (but are not limited):
- The effects of
political brands on voting behavior
- Ethical aspects in the political marketplace
- Party identification and citizens¡¯ political engagement
- The public service design and delivery
- Political communication and political branding
- Elections and voting behavior
- Crisis management in politics
- Political consumerism in current societies
- The role of identity and image in politics
- The effects of new technological advances on political branding
- Measuring - development and validation of scale measuring the political
- The role of psychology and sociology in political decision making process
- Citizen's suspicion in the political environment
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: January 15th,
- Authors should submit their extended abstracts to the following track
called ¡°Political Branding in Turbulent Times¡± of the 2018 GMC at Tokyo to be
qualified for the formal full-paper submission to this special issue of The
Service Industries Journal.
- Authors should express their intentions to publish their papers in this
special issue of The Service Industries Journal to their track chairs.
- Submission Guidelines of the extended abstract to 2018 GMC at Tokyo can
be found at: http://gammaconference.org/2018/
- Extended Abstract Submission to ¡®Political Branding in Turbulent Times¡¯ Track: Prof. George Panigyrakis, Athens
University of Economics and Business, 76, Patision Str., 10434 Athens, Greece, email@example.com, Tel: +30-2108203394.
Paper Submission Deadline: September 1, 2018
- Only the papers that are accepted, registered,
and presented at the 2018 GMC at Tokyo will be eligible for the full-paper
- The Guest Editor will select the best
papers presented at a track called ¡®Political Branding in Turbulent Times¡¯ of
the 2018 GMC at Tokyo and
invite the authors to submit their full papers to this Special issue of The Service Industries Journal
on ¡®Political Branding in Turbulent Times¡¯
for the formal review.
- All papers should be formatted according
to the Submission Guidelines of The Service Industries Journal.
- All selected full papers are subject to
the formal double blind review process of The Service Industries Journal.
Full Papers Submission to the Guest Editor of this special issue of The Service
For More Information
Prof. George Panigyrakis
Athens University of Economics and Business
76, Patision Str., 10434 Athens