1. Theme: Searching for the New Roles of Marketing in Challenging Business World
2. Conference Date: Nov. 10-11, 2018
3. Extended Submission Deadline: October 10, 2018
4. Venue: Sogang University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
5. Host: Sogang Business School, Sogang University
6. Conference Chair: Jaihak Chung (Sogang University)
- Korean Scholars of Marketing Science
- Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Associations
- Australian & New Zealand Marketing Academy
- Keio University
- New Zealand Asia Institute of the University of Auckland
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korea Economy & Management Development Institute
9. Publication Opportunities:
1) Special Issue of Journal of Consumer Affairs (SSCI) on 'Consumer Wellbeing in Transforming Asia'
- 'Consumer Wellbeing in Transforming Asia' Track
2) Special Issue of Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistic (SSCI) on “Research Methodologies in Management and Marketing”
- 'New Roles of Research Methods in Management and Marketing' Track
3) For the authors who target 'Special Issue of Industrial Marketing Management (SSCI) on Innovative Digital Marketing Management in B2B Markets'
- 2018 B2B Innovative Digital Marketing Symposium
Attached is 'CFP: 2018 KSMS International Conference' with the extended submission deadline.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question regarding this matter.